Friday 7 October 2016

A Quick Concept Art

Totally not getting distracted or anything, after I wrote last night's post (I wrote the Quick Notice post and a post that's coming out later on together, but I thought I'd split them up a bit because it's a long one) I did some sketching and drew a quick concept art of what the player models would be like. Obviously parts would change due to customisation, but for now I quite like the look. He doesn't look bad, but I could probably do a better job when it isn't 3 am. That being said, he's got a certain look to all the weird lines in the under suit that I quite like, I'm not 100% sure what nighttime will was thinking with them but they look good in the form of pipes or wires running through the suit. Also, yes, he has no legs, but I'm awful at drawing legs, I'm surprised the hands came out looking so human.


No comments:

Post a Comment