Thursday 6 October 2016

A Quick Notice

Something that I'd like to point out, due to a recent discovery, is that Photon Unity Networking can support 100 concurrent users. I've always used the Photon Cloud servers, which can only support 20, and I feel dumb as hell. I've been after making an FPS multiplayer game for years now. I've even made a few attempts here and there. But I've always held myself back because of that godDAMN 20 CONCURRENT USER LIMIT. GODAMMNIT. GODFREAKINGDAMNIT. I've never been so annoyed and happy in my life. This is more of a forewarning then anything: you may soon start seeing some concept artwork crop up here and there for arena-style maps and human/alien weapons, and maybe some armoured super soldiers. Don't worry, I'm not abandoning any of my current projects, but it's just been bumped up the list to next in line, so when Time warp is all wrapped up, this'll likely be the next one going.

No comments:

Post a Comment